Reporting to the Director of IT Security Services, the main network security architect is responsible for develop and lead the network security architecture methodology in line with business, compliance, risk management needs, and in accordance with Cogeco's security management framework.
Person designs and implements the internal and external network security architecture model as well as the roadmap. This person
provides guidelines and writes security standards, actively contributes to securing project deliverables and acts as as an expert in solving technical challenges.
1. Define, design and implement the network security architecture.
2. Set up architectural patterns to secure networks "by design".
3. Work closely with officers responsible for security in subsidiaries and business units
4. Identify weaknesses, potential vulnerabilities and network risks in collaboration with the Risk and Governance Department of CCSD (Corporate Cyber ??Security Department)
5. Secure the networks according to the identified risks and the security requirements mentioned in the Security Documents
6. Design network architectures that are highly resilient in the face of technological threats
7. Ensure that contributions are made in accordance with Cogeco's security management framework, documentation standards and approved security benchmarks (NIST CSF, NIST 800, CIS Benchmark, ITIL, FAIR)
8. Secure the networks according to the identified risks and the security requirements mentioned in the
10. Analyze and assess requests for exceptions to security requirements, propose mitigating measures if required
11. Design SMART security solutions (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-bound)
12. Harmonize and standardize network security across all business units
13. Identify and map the networks used by the systems and keep them up to date over time
14. Work in close collaboration with domain experts and operational security teams
15. Actively contribute to the development of security policies and standards
16. Contribute to the Safety Roadmap
17. Act as an expert in the resolution and analysis of security incidents involving networks
18. Manage escalations in accordance with the issue resolution process
19. Ensure compliance with planning and the quality of architectural deliverables
20. Identify potential network issues and propose solutions collaboratively
21. Collaborate with the Vice-Presidency of Internal Audit on a regular basis
22. Collaborate in the design and improvement of contribution processes
23. Ensure customer satisfaction for each contribution
24. Ensure constant collaboration with operational security teams and that of the CCSD
25. Support management decisions and the strategic security plan
26. Ensure constant collaboration with operational security teams.
27. Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal skills.
28. Ability to work in a team and negotiate with multiple stakeholders.
29. Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize tasks.
30. Innovative thinking, autonomy and resourcefulness.