Are you service-minded and want to learn camera presentation skills? For our studio in the heart of New Westminster, part of Greater Vancouver, we are now looking for Casino Dealer who want to work in a fast-paced and social work environment. As a Casino Dealer, you will spend most of your working day in front of the camera leading the game and interacting with the players. The job will help you grow your presentation techniques and your ability to multitask.
We do not require any specific previous work experience. We look for fast-learners with positive energy who are looking to start a career with us or build professional presentation skills for the future. You will spend the first three weeks of your employment with us in our Evolution Academy where you will be taught how to lead a game of Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat as well as how to act in front of the camera.
We operate from a newly renovated facility in the central part of New Westminster, easily accessible from locations such as Surrey, Coquitlam, Port Moody and Burnaby. The studio runs most hours of the day, which means that we offer both night and day shifts.
We offer you:
- Generous compensation package including extra paid personal days
- Earn from $18.00 - $20.60 per hour!
- 4 Paid Personal Days
- Monthly bonuses based on performance and loyalty
- 3 weeks of training in our Evolution Academy
- Workshops on topics like make-up and healthy living
- Night shift taxi drop off service
- A social and dynamic work environment
To apply you need to be:
- Fluent in French, working knowledge of English
- Professional and service-minded with good communications skills
- A fast-learner
- A flexible team player – we operate in a dynamic work environment
- Responsible and dedicated – towards your work and your colleagues
- Minimum 19 years
Please note that you will be required to pass the background check to obtain the gaming license.
Evolution Canada is part of Evolution Gaming Group AB, a global provider of Live Casino products to major companies within online gaming. The Canadian branch was launched in 2018 and delivers high quality on-line live services to The British Columbia Lottery Corporation and Loto-Quebec. Evolution Gaming Group AB was founded in 2006 to deliver a real Casino experience to the home through advanced IT software. Since then, Evolution has introduced several groundbreaking products and the company is a leading actor in its industry. Today, more than 6500 people work in any of the company’s locations across 12 markets worldwide, including the U.S., Latvia and Georgia. Since 2015, Evolution Gaming Group AB is stock listed on Nasdaq Nordic Large Cap.