A&W in Kelowna, BC, is seeking full-time, permanent, Food Service Supervisors, to start immediately in our Orchard Park location.
The Company Operating Name: P232 Enterprises Ltd. O/A A&W
Title of Position: Food Service Supervisor
Business Address: Orchard Park - 2271 Harvey Ave, Unit 520, Kelowna BC V1Y 6H2
No# of Positions: 3
Terms of Employment: 2 years permanent
Language Requirement(s): English
Wage: 17.75 per hour
Benefits Package (if applicable): Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Life insurance benefits, Vision care benefits
Hours (each week): 32
Location of work: Orchard Park - 2271 Harvey Ave, Unit 520, Kelowna BC V1Y 6H2
Education: Secondary school
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in food preparation.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food to serve to guests
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Establish work schedules and ensure staff follow procedures
- Maintain records of stock, sales and wastage and report to management
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures and ensure skill transfer to new employees
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards and corporate brand standards
- Deal with cash, opening and closing procedures with accuracy
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving issues as required
- Maintain climate relationship between team members
Apply for this job if you:
- Have a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Enjoy learning new things;
- Have a ready smile and a warm personality;
- Are available to work 32-40 hours/week.
Posted: January 24th, 2022
We strongly encourage candidates to apply directly to this post the links, otherwise, if the link is not working, email your resume to: HR-MCM-BC@outlook.com
How To Apply
Please ensure that you are providing a current, relevant, resume with pertinent work experience and references. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
We strongly encourage Candidates to apply to this job posting through the available links first for priority processing, otherwise, in the case that the link is not working, you may apply with your resume,
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail: Recruitment - A&W McMurray Group, 2739 30th St., Vernon, BC, V1T 5C6, or
- by fax: 250-275-6707, or
- through our Career Page https://bit.ly/2J7m6ki
For further information regarding this posting, or others, please visit https://bit.ly/2J7m6ki or call 250-275-6706 x322 during business hours (10am - 4pm Pacific Time). If you are viewing this ad, the position has not been filled. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for assessments and interviews.
Powered by JazzHR