Position Summary... The Design Manager supports the execution of the Omnichannel Operations for Walmart.ca. The Manager is accountable for assisting in driving the project milestones and liaising with multiple business units to ensure all timelines and commitments are met.
Works with cross functional teams to facilitate decision making and improve the overall product for the end consumer. Develops processes and ensure compliance across the organization.
Develops and evolves store designs to meet the needs of current and future Omni operations. What you'll do...
1. Resolve unique project specific design opportunities through information gathering and meetings with key stakeholders and coordinate design decisions with format development and construction team.
Throughout project lifecycle, review all potential change orders, coordinate with key stakeholders, obtain approvals and review impact of change to cost and schedule.
Recommend solutions as required.
2. Creates and maintains project management reporting tools and reports, updates the Implementation manager and senior leadership, measures business against WIGS (CSAT, Reduce Costs, Grow Sales), lead and lag measurements.
Call out roadblocks and assist in identifying solutions to correct path of program where required.
3. Manage CAPEX for each project and ensure cost are reflective of project type. Manage budget throughout project including reviewing and approving all design changes and associated fees.
Review business partners’ invoices to ensure compliance with WM standards and deliver everyday low cost.
4. Manage relationship with all partners in Format development. Enhance the Supercenter template thru learnings acquired from continuous improvements and new offerings.
5. Develop guiding principles for off cycle expansion of store space to support OMNI growth
6. Acts as an advocate for Omnichannel leverage across the organization. Works with multiple teams to ensure they have the knowledge to move their business / program forward.
7. Assist in the development of the tactical plans to roll out all programs, ensure ongoing success, and work with senior team to highlight potential changes that drive incremental value or a better experience for the customer.
8. Keeps the customer at the forefront of all decision making and the impacts to customer experience at all stages of the program.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.