A Meat Stocker properly maintains, zones, and stocks his / her assigned area, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations while maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the Basic Beliefs and values of Wal-Mart.
What you'll do...
1. Zoning the department.
2. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
3. Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
4. Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
and providing requested assistance.
6. Following proper procedures for; Ordering, clearance, markups / markdowns, signing / flagging / pricing / labels.
and filling prepared salads and side dishes for placement into display area and specialty orders from Customers as required.
8. Following Health and Safety guidelines.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.