Job Requirements :
As a machine operator your primary duties will include some or all of the following.
1. Packaging plastic parts, in bags and boxes.
2. Trimming plastic parts
3. Separating parts ( we will train you)
4. Parts inspection ( we will train you )
5. Maintaining a clean work area
6. Various light manufacturing tasks
Skills and Qualifications :
1. Must be on-time and very reliable
2. Ability to work with numbers, manual dexterity, attention to detail, problem solving, working with others
3. Must be able to speak, read and write English
4. Must be able to lift 23 KG (50 pounds) as well as be able to stand, walk and / or bend
5. Should be able to work with limited supervision and be a self-starter
This position is for day shift - 8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday and includes a paid 30 minute lunch break as well as 2 coffee breaks and is open to all who wish to apply.
We offer $18.00 per hour to start
Feel free to drop off your resume in person or email it to
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.