Welcome to The Canadian Brewhouse (https://youtu.be/fyKRJzJWiu4), Canada's fastest-growing independent restaurant group! We are proud of being the only Canadian-themed sports bar in town, and we know that without our incredible teams we wouldn't be a fraction of where we are today. Our teams live and breathe our Core Values; these are 6 key principles that influence all of our decisions as an organization.
- Take Care of Each Other and Yourself
- Think Like a Customer
- Support Your Community
- Hurry, Don’t Rush
- Embrace Innovation
- Be Persistent
When not at work, you may catch us out in the community volunteering, raising funds for The Canadian Mental Health Association or the local Children's Hospital, or having a couple of drinks with friends. The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it's our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities. Let us tell you more about why you should join the best team in Canada, today!
The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it's our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities.
Back of House Team:
Our kitchens are an opportunity to exhibit your current cooking skills and learn some more. We don't believe in segregating our line cooks to a single station; it's important that everyone learns every part of our back of house operations so that we can support each other and ensure that when the opportunity comes knocking for growth, you're already set up to grow!
Safety and cleanliness are cornerstones to our food program, and we expect each of our team members to hold them both in high regard and take good care of themselves, their fellow Brew Crew, our guests, and our house.
What will be your responsibilities as a cook?
- Learn various stations include but not limited to: Cold/fry, flat top/grill/broiler, pizza, and prep/line set up
- Prepare fresh ingredients, unique Canadian Brewhouse recipes and send out only top-quality dishes
- Maintain a safe, sanitary, and clean work environment at all times
- Work with the team to execute large volumes of orders and pars
- Communicate clearly, calmly, and often
- Gain experience in the business side of cooking - learn about food costing and time management
What do you need?
- A passion for cooking - no experience necessary, we'll train you!
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge, as well as grow as an individual
- Dedication to learning a large menu with many in-house made items
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A strong understanding of health and safety regulations, and a commitment to keep your area maintained
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
Some of the benefits of joining Our Team:
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace, our house is your house!
- Scholarship program for part-time and full-time students.
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Support Your Community - a great chance to volunteer with and fundraise for causes you’re passionate about
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are Brew Crew
- Opportunity to travel Canada as part of our Corporate Training team!
If Brewhouse sounds like your kind of place, apply now and be the next member of the Brew Crew! We’d like to thank everyone who applies but only individuals who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Powered by JazzHR