Do you want to work with one of Canada’s top oil and gas companies represented by an award-winning staffing agency? Look no further and join the Spirit circle today!
Our well established client is looking for a Managed Services Delivery Consultant in Calgary, AB
Experience working with Indigenous Peoples of Canada is considered an asset, and First Nation, Métis, and Inuit people are encouraged to apply.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity for you to put your best foot forward and shine in this new role.
- Regular 32-40 hour work week, Monday to Friday
- Competitive Compensation, Benefits plan, RRSP matching, Education Assistance and more!
- Representation by an award-winning staffing agency that invests in you professionally and takes the time to guide you through the process.
The Managed Services Delivery Consultant is responsible for resolving complex technical issues for a wide variety of clients through various means including on site, e-mail, and phone, while working with desktops and servers, and networking technologies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical customer support for clients usually on-site or occasionally through remote support
- Initial incident receipt, ticket creation, basic fixes, password resets, application troubleshooting, operating system/networking basic troubleshooting, virus clean ups, transactional MAC (move/add/changes) such as security group changes, email changes.
- Technical problem resolution.
- If no solution is available, tier 2 personnel escalate incidents to a senior tier.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory administration
- Perform assessments of client environments using provided training and tools
- Provide excellent customer service and communication to clients
- Produce accurate and informative technical documentation
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a high-energy environment
- Deal effectively with all levels of customers and team members
- Work well under pressure and manage expectations effectively
- 5-7 years IT experience in a similar role
- 1 year Technical training from polytechnic or equivalent college diploma
- Microsoft Certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Work effectively individually or as part of a team with great interpersonal and consulting skills
- Configure and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows workstation operating systems
- Install, configure and troubleshooting Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Service Now & Kaseya Remote Support Software or other remote support tools
- Experience with troubleshooting remotely and in person
- Experience installing/troubleshooting applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate technical information with clients both internal and external (C-level to front-line employees)
- Support of Printers and peripherals
- IT security understanding and support
- Good organization skills
- Ability to research and apply knowledge effectively
CLOSES May 25, 2021 OR SOONER IF A SUCCESSFUL IS CANDIDATE IDENTIFIED - APPLY ASAP
Kindly submit your resume in Word format and ensure your work history includes the Month/Year for every employer.
**We thank all applicants for applying, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted directly**
Looking for more opportunities? Check out our website at www.spiritomega.org
Don't see a posting that suits you? Apply to our "General Application" and our recruiters will get in touch when they have a job that fits you!
Follow us "Spirit Omega" on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for all our new postings.
Powered by JazzHR