Reach out to me on 734-400-0958 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Front-Office Application Support Analyst
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Montreal, QC
We are currently seeking a talented front office support individual with a solid background supporting a broad suite of FX etrading applications. The individual will join the existing FX Trading Support team in Montreal, which is part of a 4 strong global Electronic Markets application support teams. We work closely with FX Traders, Sales and Middle Office personnel locally and alongside a global development team.
• Support a complex a Global Production system architecture including the following FX eTrading and eCommerce Applications:
Single/Multi Dealer Platforms
Client Distribution Platform
• FIX API integration work.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly and provide detailed and accurate reporting.
• Perform system installs, upgrades and configuration, whilst adhering to a rigorous change management process.
• Actively monitor systems, as well as performing periodic system checks and tests.
• Specifying requirements for bug fixes and system enhancements.
• Development of support tools, particularly those which automate manual checks.
• Delivering formal and ad-hoc training to users.
• Participate in an early (0700) and late (1900) shift, and on-call cover on a rota basis.
• Bachelor or Master degree in a numerate subject (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, etc…) required.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Electronic Markets Application Support.
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Motivated to work under own initiative whilst being a team player.
• Strong knowledge of the FX business products and Electronic Markets.
• Strong knowledge of SQL (SQL Server and Oracle).
• Strong knowledge of Excel/VBA.
• Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux systems
• Knowledge of Networks, Market Data and messaging technologies (FIX, TCP/IP, TIBRV, MQ Series, Multicast).
• Knowledge of scripting languages beneficial. Knowledge of C++/C# beneficial.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.