The Manager, People Systems Continuous Improvement leads activities related to the improvement of talent technology systems and processes with the aim of making them as efficient as possible.
Role acts as an internal consultant, leading the development of short and long-term strategies to optimize design, delivery and utilization of People technologies.
The position partners closely with the Manager, Business Enterprise Solutions and Sr. Manager Digital Projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of work and alignment with business needs.
What you'll do...
1. Acts as internal consultant, leading development of short- and long-term strategies to optimize design, delivery and utilization of People Technologies, incorporating Six Sigma, Agile, and other practices.
2. Analyzes talent technology processes using various methods (e.g., gap analysis or Plan-Do-Check-Act’) to identify opportunities for improvement / losses, which they troubleshoot to identify root causes for action.
3. Leads process reviews with cross-functional partners, including ISD, HR Services, Global Learning, International partners, external vendors and industry partners to identify opportunities, foresee obstacles and make strategic decisions about future process optimization.
4. As opportunities are identified, partners with Sr. Manager, Digital Projects and Manager, BES to prioritize enhancements, requirements and workplans.
As part of this work, role identifies measurable standards from which to assess project results / ROI.
5. Informs the development of new service level agreements, including changes to requirements, metrics and scorecards.
6. Estimates cost-benefit for prospective projects and assists Manager, BES with the prioritization of requirements.
7. Participates in the People Modernization annual budgeting and planning process.
Degree in Process or Industrial Engineering
Preferred candidate will have lean six sigma certification
Ability to blend knowledge and experience of talent technology, culture & processes.
Extensive experience in talent technology and digital design.
Cutting edge knowledge of talent technology and advancement.
Experience managing complex technology projects including managing global partners.
Experience managing large programs from inception to implementation.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.