First Truck Centre is a family of heavy duty truck dealerships representing Freightliner, Western Star, Autocar, and Thomas Built Buses providing sales, service, parts, and collision repair in eight branches across Western Canada, which include First Truck Centre locations in Lloydminster, Edmonton South, Edmonton West, Surrey, Abbotsford, Prince George, Williams Lake and Fort St. John.
Each facility represents our values of honesty, strong work ethic, team player, positive attitude, smart, and trustworthy, upholding our company culture as we continue to evolve as a growing, profitable, and sustainable enterprise, through which everyone we touch, has the opportunity to work, to grow, and to prosper.
First Truck Centre has an exciting opening for a Truck and Trailer Sales Representative. Working in our sales department our Sales Representative will contribute in one of Canada's best managed companies. Be a part of a team that takes trucking to the next level of quality and professionalism. Our Elite Support certified dealers provides top quality in all aspect of our business.
The Truck and Trailer Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining strong knowledge of inventory, makes, models, quantities, and building vehicle specs. This position develops and maintains customer relationships while conducting effective negotiations and completing delivery of new and used units. Works as part of a team with co-workers, service managers, and vendors to ensure professional quality detail and care for customers.
- Customer service focused with strong communication skills to document customer transactions, general leads, attend networking opportunities and follow up with prospects.
- Ability to maintain a base of loyal customers, responsible for all customer relations, and building long term partnerships with partners and suppliers.
- Mechanically inclined with a strong aptitude to understand our customer's needs.
- Proven record of following safety procedures, provincial/federal legislation, and company policies.
- Must be a motivated self-starter able to work in a fast paced, detailed, and processed driven environment.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and customers service skills
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License (class 1 or 3 an asset)
- Experience with Salesforce an asset
- Previous experience with vehicle sales an asset
- Previous experience with the trucking industry an asset
- Must be able to participate in and encourage a culture of continuous improvement