Description of Position
Put yourself in the driver’s seat; imagine where a career here could take you.
Mitchell Plastics is an award-winning and growing company. Our key strength is that we offer our world-wide automotive customers a single-source alternative for all of their interior automotive plastic part needs.
We have over 2,700 innovative team members, across 7 manufacturing locations throughout North America, who are dedicated to ensuring our position as a global top-tier automotive interior supplier.
As an employer, we offer an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our growing "Best in Class" team. We believe that our team members make us great, and we offer ongoing opportunities for advancement.
Our talented team is continually expanding and we are always on the lookout for driven individuals to become a valued part of our success.
Come join our Team, and learn first-hand how you can contribute to our Innovation Inside !
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the Shipper is a key player in keeping our Logistics Department running, and ensuring we are able to meet customer requirements in a fast-paced, just-in-time environment.
1. Ensure the safe operation of lift trucks in the shipping / receiving area.
2. Pick product for shipments in FIFO order.
3. Ensure that staged shipments exactly match paperwork and meet customer requirements.
4. Ensure that loaded shipments exactly match paperwork and meet customer requirements.
5. Ensure that all Finished Goods are handled, moved and, stored in such a way as to prevent product damage or deterioration.
6. Ensure that all shortages noted while staging shipments are communicated to the Shipping & Receiving Supervisor
7. Ensure that all shipping discrepancies are communicated to the Shipping Co-ordinator / Shipping Supervisor, so that the packing slip, and ASN’s are accurate.
8. Perform other related duties as instructed by management.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Mitchell Plastics is committed to providing a barrier free workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process, it will be available upon request.
This job posting is available in an accessible format upon request.