Eventscape has an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Supply Chain to join our growing team in Toronto. This position plays a critical role overseeing all activities involved in the procurement, packaging, and distribution of Eventscape’s goods with a focus on quality, cost control, and timely delivery. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on strategic thinker with an excellent understanding of supply chain processes.
WHO ARE WE?
At Eventscape, customization is our focus, architecture is our playground, and fabrication is our expertise. As global leaders in the custom architectural fabrication space, we thrive on challenging design and strive for innovation towards one shared goal--to build the extraordinary!
How do we do it? By refining design concepts; by providing expertise on materiality, finishes, details, and fabrication methods; and by embracing R+D as a critical part of each project. Eventscape houses dedicated project managers, design detailers, engineers, fabricators, and installers. All this, combined with state-of-the-art machinery, means we truly are an architectural toy factory. We build things others can’t.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Manager, Supply Chain’s key responsibilities include:
- develop and execute Eventscape’s overall supply chain strategy for large custom architectural fabrication projects
- manage, train, and mentor team leads and department supervisors
- assess required resources- including space, equipment, and staffing -to establish effective supply chain
- manage forecast projections to drive effective inventory, production, and logistics planning
- proactively monitor project budgets and spending; flag purchase requests that deviate from established budget
- oversee inventory of materials and supplies at a department level
- establish key metrics for measuring, comparing, or evaluating factors affecting supply chain
- drive continuous improvement to streamline processes, improve quality, and maximize profitability
- manage vendor/supplier/distributor relationships and the qualification process
- negotiate pricing and other terms with suppliers, vendors, and/or transport companies
- review legal documents including contracts, freight agreements, and import/export agreements; analyze risk for specific purchase orders and contracts
- perform routine reports on KPIs followed with analysis and change recommendations where necessary
- act as consult for cross-functional teams providing guidance on availability and cost of supplies, services
- support the team with hands-on packing/loading of projects as needed
the successful candidate will have:
- previous experience in a similar role as supervisor or manager
- post-secondary education in business administration, supply chain, logistics, or finance
- knowledge and experience in construction, manufacturing, and fabrication
- a strong understanding of packaging materials and/or large finished goods
- thorough understanding of supply chain processes
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- high proficiency in Office 365, ERP, and Salesforce or other CRM
WHY JOIN EVENTSCAPE?
- claim your place in our collaborative and supportive network of multi-disciplinary architectural fabrication experts
- join in on frequent contests, celebrations, and unique social activities
- be inspired and challenged by our team of the most creative, talented, and passionate individuals
- a regular Monday to Friday work schedule
- a fast-growing company with opportunities for advancement
- enjoy being at the forefront of technological innovation with our state-of-the-art machinery
- the opportunity to work on unique and challenging projects and…
- the reward of seeing those projects come to life through fabrication and installation
- extended health and dental benefits
- be part of a socially conscious and family-owned company
Apply now with your resume and brief description of your familiarity with supply chain challenges in the custom manufacturing context.
For more information or if you need disability accommodation, contact human resources at (416) 231-8855. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in Eventscape, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Eventscape is committed to fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected. Eventscape will consider all qualified candidates and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available for all stages of the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR