Stone Creek Resorts Inc. are the world-class Golf resorts in the most beautiful natural surroundings, Silvertip Resort in Alberta and Eagle Ranch Resort in British Columbia. The defining features of our resorts have their foundation in the values; striving to provide an extraordinary experience to our guests is crucial. Our service commitment, SERVICE BEYOND, set us apart from our competitors.
We are looking for a Cook for our Eagle Ranch Resort operations in Invermere, B.C. A successful candidate is required to work as per the company values: Caring, integrity, excellence, team spirit and financial responsibility.
Are you passionate about building your career as a Culinary expert and seeking the opportunity to join a team of Culinary experts?
- Preparing, producing and presenting food items and ensuring the highest quality at all times.
- Ensuring food health sanitation and standards are maintained.
- Monitoring and inspecting all food items received for quality and condition
- Assisting in the training of new kitchen team members.
- Ensuring proper equipment operation and maintenance procedures are observed.
- Ensuring work assignments and daily tasks are completed daily.
- Managing daily kitchen setup as required and supporting all kitchen team members as needed.
- Communicating with the Executive Chef and Outlet Sous Chef daily. Supporting the Sous Chefs as necessary.
- Ensuring proper recycling procedures adhere and working within the Occupational Health and Safety guidelines.
- Taking part in any fire or evacuation drills and ensure complete familiarization with all exits, including those normally used by guests, as well as fire escapes
- Maintaining the highest standards of personal hygiene and dress.
- Attending meetings and training courses as required.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Advanced Food Safe Certification.
- Minimum 3 years of kitchen experience and previous fine dining experience is an asset.
- First Aid Certificate is an asset.
- Red Seal Certification is considered an asset.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure and should be detail & task-oriented.
- Conduct and Maintain a Professional appearance.
- Able to lift or move up to 50lbs
- Workaround dangerous equipment such as fryers, slicers, and grills
- Ability to work flexible hours
Why Eagle Ranch Resort:
- Our people experience working at a world-class Golf resort.
- We care about our team's success.
- Staff Accommodation on site.
- Discounted: Golf Privileges, Staff Meals, Restaurant Meals, Golf Shop purchases
- We offer a diverse and engaging work environment.
Stone Creek Resorts Inc. is committed to supporting a diverse workforce from various communities within which we operate. We encourage all qualified professionals without regard to race, gender identity, colour, sex, marital / family status, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, aboriginal status, age, etc.