WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Act as an excellent customer service ambassador by increasing customer loyalty, being the face of the company, greeting all customers, meeting their needs and performing high quality sales
- Perform sales skills through continuously creating sale opportunities to reach sales goals; such as, giving our clients advice on products or giving out promotions
- Ensure that communication between the client and all post-sales follow-ups are met and up to date; such as, delivery status and deadlines
- Participate in inventory management and receiving goods
- Ensure that the visual presentation and cleanliness of the store are met at all times.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- At least 1 years of retail experience
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Proven salesmanship and positive leadership
- Proven strong collaboration spirit, enthusiasm, teamwork and interest in interior design
- Available from Monday to Friday days and evenings, and Saturday and Sunday during the day
- Ability to move or lift up 65 lbs. (30 kg).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Health Benefits
- Various Discounts (all Structube products, gym, personal mobile plan etc.)
- Many more!
Structube wants to offer its clients a wide range of modern edge home furniture at its best affordable prices! We help our customers rediscover their home, one room at a time. With over 72 local stores nationwide and over 700 employees and counting, Structube's small family business has become a thriving retailer brand looking to transform its future retail markets. Join Structube and come experience working with our ambitious, dynamic and motivating team!
Dream a space for them. Dream a career for you at Structube!