What’s in it for YOU
- Access to our World-Class Training Programs
- Competitive Starting Wages at $15/hour paired with regular Performance & Wage Reviews
- Paid breaks which is equivalent to an additional $1 per hour premium
- A fun, and social environment where you will develop long lasting friendships with co-workers and feel that simple acts make for a lasting impression to the public.
- For Full-Time positions, access to benefits such as medical, dental and life insurance
- Fixed shifts that guarantee you every weekend off!
- Ample Opportunity for Advancement.
- Flexible Schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Activities and outings planned throughout the year
- Ability to Earn a Scholarship Towards Your Post-Secondary Education
Job Requirements & Qualifications
Individuals that are Hospitality/Guest centric focused. Service is not about a transaction but it’s about making a connection and the difference in someone’s day.
Excellent verbal communication skills
Energetic and show a strong sense of work ethic and initiative
Ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
Ability to show high level of dependability in attending scheduled shifts.
Ability to multitask and perform in a dynamic fast paced environment
Positive attitude and the ability to remain cool, calm and collective under pressure
Detail-Oriented individuals who pride themselves on accuracy
Desire to work within a team, working within a set of procedures and processes
Ability to deal with guest concerns and questions in a professional manner resulting in a positive resolution.
A SMILE that leaves a positive impression