The Analyst, Real Estate I is accountable to the Director, Valuations for supporting multiple functions, including acquisitions, asset management, valuations and development, through financial analysis of projects or ongoing operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Financial Modeling : Applies financial models to a variety of projects in order to assess the viability, profitability and ongoing operations of specific projects to assist in decisions making.
2. Documentation Support to Acquisitions, Development and Asset Management : Drafts proposals, pro-formas, letters of intent and other documents, as required, in order to assist with acquisitions, development and asset management projects.
3. Database Development and Maintenance : Collects, organizes and maintains a database of economic and real estate relevant statistics to support decision making regarding acquisitions, developments, leasing activities, and property valuations.
4. Support to Stakeholder Communications : Drafts and assists in presentations to be made to external parties including brokers, investors and tenants in order to raise the profile of the organization and market company services.
5. Relationship within Real Estate Industry : Develops and maintains relationships within the real estate industry in order to learn about and keep informed about significant activities, influences and trend affecting various markets and the industry as a whole.
6. Real Estate Analyst Program : Attends valuation and property team meetings (including asset management, leasing and property management) in order to learn about the property management business and issues relating to the properties.
Any other job related duties and / or projects that may be assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
Commercial Real Estate License is an asset
Experience with Argus real estate system is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AGENCY NOTICE : Please note that Morguard does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency / recruiter, Morguard will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement and advanced solicited services from a Morguard employee, Morguard explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at careers morguard.com or (905) 281-3800.