How about the chance to work for one of the world’s most recognizable brands? We operate a number of McDonald's Restaurants throughout Calgary, Airdrie and Strathmore, Alberta. We're seeking dynamic, guest-focused, ambitious people to be part of our restaurant operations and contribute to our ongoing growth and success. If that sounds compelling to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You understand that service isn’t just a transaction. It’s about making a connection. You don’t lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar not only for yourself but also your team. When confronted with a situation, you’re able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.
- Instilling a sense of pride within the organization
- Inspiring a team and creating a culture that helps deliver the world’s best QSR experience
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially
The successful candidate must be a self-starter with a passion for Guest services. Experience in the quick service restaurant (QSR) food industry is required. McDonald's experience preferred. Supervisory experience (1 - 3 years) is essential. Must be available to work various shifts.
Free meals and uniforms
Comprehensive group insurance benefits
Opportunities for advancement