We are now looking for a DevOps/LiveOps for Dead by Daylight. In this role, you will be responsible for the administration of multiple production systems and work with extensible and open systems. You will be working in a creative and high-traffic environment while using cutting-edge technologies.
The candidate must be a quick learner and a real problem-solver. He/she must know how to resolve complex set cases while knowing how to find simple and adapted solutions.
As DevOps, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work with the technical director, technical lead, programmers and QA to ensure the stability and reliability of the Dead by Daylight components;
- Deploy Dead by Daylight backend stacks both in development and in live environments;
- Configure the stacks to deliver the required functionality;
- Deploy and upload configuration data and metadata;
- Work closely with the DevOps team to manage cloud infrastructures for Dead by Daylight;
- Ensure appropriate daily operations for the Dead by Daylight systems including monitoring performance, memory, network traffic and resource leaks;
- Fix problems at the root, find failure trends to identify long-term solutions;
- Develop tools for monitoring and security;
- Develop and perform load tests;
- Adapt and improve processes and systems management operations to meet rapidly growing and changing systems and traffic;
- Establish and support the process of compiling, testing and deployment of server applications;
- Participate in on-call rotation support (evening / weekend) with the rest of the team.
- Previous experience in dev ops/live ops, preferably related to the game industry;
- Strong interest in solving challenging technical problems with the most effective solution;
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (Python, C#, Go);
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and networking concepts;
- Experience with Chef, Ansible and other configuration management tools;
- Experience with monitoring tools, or time-series databases (Prometheus, InfluxDB, Nagios or others);
- Interest in managing cloud infrastructure on Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or other;
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience with container technology (Docker);
- Experience with container orchestration solutions (Kubernetes, Swarm or others)
- Experience related to web applications with high traffic;
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize your work & time and work within deadlines;
- Ability to thrive on change and to adapt changing needs and requirements;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with online multiplayer game programming;
- Passion and enthusiasm for video games.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of race, national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability.