4 Positions to Fill.
Our public sector client requires Intermediate and Senior Business Analysts (4) to document requirements, policies, and processes for Public sector organizational structure, governance and application development projects.
This will be a multi year arrangement to work on a variety of priority projects for a major federal government department.
1)Analyzing existing processes, policies, documentation, legislation, requirements and / or
2) Eliciting functional and non-functional requirements and business processes using various
Business Analysis techniques.
3) Analyzing requirements and business processes, identifying patterns and similarities.
4) Documenting requirements and business processes, and elaborating requirements using use
cases, user stories, user interface / workflow wireframes / mock-ups, data dictionaries, and / or
5) Assessing IM / IT solution options against requirements, providing preliminary cost estimates of
potential options, developing recommendations / business cases that include a detailed
comparison of the options.
6) Using Sparx Enterprise Architect (or other defined system) to document requirements and related
7) Communicating, validating and verifying requirements with project stakeholders, including IM / IT
staff and business stakeholders.
8) Work with Application Developers to implement the requirements.
9) Assisting with the creation of project plans, identifying activities and estimates.
10) Analyzing and evaluating the current Business Analysis environment (processes, standards,
governance and artefact repository) against current industry best practices.
11) Producing business / information architecture documents.
12) The Business Analyst Level 3 may be required to create the work packages for the Business
Analyst Level 2 resources.
13) The Business Analyst Level 3 may be required to determine business process improvements
across multiple knowledge and process or governance domains and identify most practical
methodologies for implementation.
14) The Business Analyst Level 3 may be required to develop an enterprise level business capability
Successful candidates require :
Business Analysis Business Analyst 5 - 7 years None On Site Full time National Capital Region