Are you a project coordinator with experience supporting a large team in a remote setting?
We want you to join our team!
Minutes Solutions is a fast-growing professional minute-taking company based in Toronto, Canada, that serves a global clientele. We strive to provide the highest-quality, prompt, and service-friendly minute-taking solutions and to be the preferred choice for any entity that requires professional minute-taking. We service clients in a myriad of different industries, including private companies, associations, condo buildings and HOAs, NPOs, charities, and others.
We are on a fast growth path, and we are looking for a Project Coordinator to manage day-to-day communications and timelines to ensure the progress of our custom-built operational platform is running smoothly. We are expecting to double in size every two to three years for the foreseeable future and we need someone who can help us ensure world-class service as we grow by lending a hand to our operations team to take our company to the next level and beyond!
Position: Project Coordinator
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: $55,000 annually
Reports to: COO
Reporting to our COO, our new Project Coordinator will oversee the preparation of user guides, status reports, and will manage and maintain all issue logs. The Project Coordinator will also foster professional and supportive relationships with our operations and IT teams to ensure that the process is running smoothly. The successful Project Coordinator will have the opportunity to grow in this role and one day transition to Project Manager.
- Manage and build relationships with multiple teams, and be the point of contact for various project groups
- Draft and track status reports
- Prepare user guides and other documentation
- Manage and maintain all issue logs
- Deliver diplomatic feedback and support to various key team members
- Follow up on and retrieve missing and outstanding items, and respond to any urgent questions that may arise
- Provide regular updates on deadlines and workflow issues to the COO
- Perform other administrative tasks and functions as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Part business analyst, part project coordination background is considered a great asset
- Experience coordinating with a large team required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to foster supportive relationships
- Deadline driven with proven experience managing multiple priorities
- Proven organization skills and sense of urgency required
- Quick learner with the ability to follow protocols and guidelines
- Software development and lifecycle exposure are considered an asset
- Experience related to IT functions and tech is considered an asset
- 100% remote position
- Strong support team
- Work with a rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to make this role your own
We told you about us, now tell us about you!
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter (we are a writing company, after all!) describing your relevant experience. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Powered by JazzHR