1. Perform Project Lead function for various projects related to nuclear waste facility shielding analysis, nuclear waste facility safety assessment and Deep Geologic Repository support.
2. Perform technical reviews of documentation specific to the Deep Geologic Repository (DGR) safety analysis.
3. Prepare and execute a knowledge transfer plan for the Deep Geologic Repository safety analysis.
4. Provide technical and admin support with new DSC storage project
5. Review project deliverables for shielding analyses and safety assessments.
6. Review nuclear waste facility safety reports and support Operations.
7. Assume full responsibility for projects within the discipline, including work and resource planning, problem resolution, work monitoring and accomplishment to supervisor satisfaction.
8. Produce reports or other documents and / or presentations as required to portray results of studies, to present evidence to support conclusions or recommendations, for use by others involved in the discipline and to present to senior management.
9. 4 year university degree in Engineering Physics or Nuclear Engineering.
10. Proficiency in verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills to prepare reports, proposals, recommendations, and presentations.
11. Demonstrated ability to produce high quality work in a timely manner.
12. Experience in nuclear waste management, Fuel and Nuclear Waste Safety Assessment (F&NWSA) is an asset.
13. Experience using MCNP and ORIGEN-S is an asset.