Our client is a leading software solutions company.
1) Manage deals in company’s automated CRM system, including pipeline development and reporting
2) Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry / territory / market
3) Maintain relationships with customers by consulting as well as providing information and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending process and service improvements, etc.
4) Identify and recommend product improvements and / or new products and solutions by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
5) Maintain professional and technical knowledge through ongoing learning and development, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal network, benchmarking practices, participating in professional societies, etc.
6) Achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers and sales of additional services to existing customers
7) Interacts with sales, marketing and external customers
8) Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management
9) Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
10) Perform other duties as assigned
1) Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Computer Science or related field
2) Minimum 7+ years in a sales role, solution-based and software sales preferred
3) Sales experience with financial / accounting applications and / or hosted software solutions a strong plus
4) Knowledge of B2B marketing
5) Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion & influence
6) Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, sales force automation tools and web presentation applications
7) Ability to pass a background check