Who We Are:
When you join Traffic Tech, you join a team that keeps the global economy moving – literally.
Traffic Tech is recognized as an industry leader and the logistics partner to many highly recognizable international brands. With offices throughout North America, South America, Asia and Europe, the company offers progressive & efficient solutions for moving freight by land, sea, and air.
Your Part in It:
Working from our Kirkland office, we are looking for our next Carrier Sales Representative. As a Carrier Sales Representative, you will be responsible for managing relationships with our carrier base to provide the most cost effective, high level service for our customers. Compensation includes a base salary PLUS performance-based bonus/commission!
CARRIER SALES RREPRESENTATIVE- ENTRY LEVEL
What the Job Entails:
- Develop relationships with new carriers
- Manage relationships with current carriers to provide excellent service to our existing customers
- Negotiate competitive rates with carriers depending on current market rates
- Communicate load details and shipment parameters to carrier dispatch and drivers throughout the lifespan of the shipment
- Monitor progress of shipments on a daily basis to ensure coverage, on-time performance and addressing any mid-transit issues
- Communicate load statuses, issues and concerns to sales representatives
What We Are Looking For:
- 2+ years experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Out-going, sales mentality
- Strong negotiation skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Team-oriented while being self-motivated and hardworking
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to remain persistent and positive
What We Offer:
- Robust industry with training and mentorship
- Compensation package that include Medical and Dental benefits
- Life Insurance/AD&D Insurance
- Long-term disability
This is a full-time permanent position: Monday to Friday (8:30am-5:00pm). Training provided onsite.
Traffic Tech has implemented preventative measures and safety precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of all persons entering Traffic Tech facilities. For example, upon arrival masks are mandatory, employees are greeted by our in-house full-time health screeners, social distancing is maintained in all common areas (6ft/2m), hand sanitizer stations are strategically spaced out around the office, there is a restricted flow of traffic within the office to avoid interdepartmental spreads or outbreaks, and increased cleaning of all office spaces and warehouses.
Powered by JazzHR