SECURITY SPECIALIST COVID PROTOCOLS
(PEARSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT)
Are you passionate about Safety & Security and seeking the opportunity to join a team of experienced Aviation Security professionals?
A.S.P. Incorporated has provided security and customer service solutions for over 20 years to Canadian clients. We employ over 2000 employees and are a subsidiary of ICTS EUROPE, which is operating in 22 countries and employing more than 17000 professionals. A.S.P provides services to some of the largest airports in Canada and has a significant presence in the Commercial and Residential spaces in Ontario and Alberta.
A.S.P. is looking for Security Specialist Covid Protocols, who will take pride in becoming an ambassador of the Airport and make every interaction professional and positive. A successful candidate will be required to work with integrity, respect, and take responsibility for the security and safety of the Lester B. Pearson Toronto International Airport.
What you will do:
- Monitoring, controlling, & shrivelling of public areas, designated high profile/risk areas, check-in counters, and Baggage shutter.
- Reporting all known or suspected safety concerns, security breaches, criminal offenses, suspicious activities, unattended items, etc., to the SOC/IOC and Shift Lead with details.
- Conducting foot patrols in all public areas of the Terminal Buildings displaying a proactive approach to safety, security, and enhanced visibility for passengers and employees.
- Conducting petrol under established priority requirements, using sporadic, unpredictable methods to check for irregularities, unsafe conditions, hazards, insecure doors/gates, security violations, unattended items/vehicles, suspicious persons & activities.
- Assisting IOCC as required/directed, such as during Life Safety System alarms, power failures, Access Control failures, etc.
- Receiving real-time BOLO's (Be on the Lookout) and Amber Alerts/Missing Persons report from SOC and maintaining look-out for individuals matching report descriptions through monitoring, observation, and surveillance duties actively.
- Attending and participating in client operations and/or daily security team briefings, special event meetings, and debriefings.
- Maintaining daily shift reports, Incident report, Investigative Reports and submits before end of shift.
- Acts as an ambassador of the Airport Authority by offering customer services to the public.
- Maintaining and Inspecting company/client assigned equipment and tools (e.g. radio/cell phone, tablets) as per the standard.
- Assists management with OJT training and site familiarization of new Security Specialist recruits.
- Perform emergency response duties as per the Airport Emergency Response Manual.
Who you are:
- Minimum High School diploma or Grade 12 education.
- Minimum of Two (2) years employment with A.S.P. Incorporated and/or Three (3) to five (5) years of previous Security experience or any equivalent.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of various security hardware, software, keying, and systems.
- Proficient computer skills such as Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and active listening skills.
- Able to work in Rotation 24/7 shift schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must Possess a valid Security /license, Ontario Drivers Licence (G or Higher) with a clean driving abstract and Basic First Aid and CPR certification.
- Must be willing to provide a Criminal Record check upon request.
- Possession of a valid Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC), a valid Airside Vehicle Operator's Permit (AVOP D/DA) is an asset.
Why you should work with A.S.P:
- We care about our team and their personal and professional success.
- We offer competitive salaries.
- You can have flexible schedules.
- Free airport parking when on shift.
A.S.P. Incorporated is committed to supporting a diverse workforce from various communities within which we operate. We encourage all qualified professionals, without regard to race, gender identity, colour, sex, marital / family status, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, aboriginal status, age, etc. to apply.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to nonorato@security-asp
We hire for PERSONALITY. We train for the job.