A Multinational Client is seeking a Copywriter to support ongoing content strategy and create content aligned with business objectives. You will also be responsible to drive engagement that will increase website traffic, lead generation, customer retention, and other positive client-related outcomes.
- Produce content calendars and develop email marketing efforts.
- Create compelling and relevant content for current events, lifestyle, and tech topics.
- Proofread content, grammar, brand relevance, and SEO optimization for engagement.
- Creating and updating landing pages and conversion opportunities for lead generation.
- Adhere to project timelines and take ownership of all analytics and reporting for content marketing efforts.
- Previous experience with digital content marketing in the capacity of a Content Strategist, Content Manager, or similar role.
- Impeccable writing and editorial skills, with a good command of the English language.
- Ability to tell a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement.
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices.
- Up to date with the latest technology, platforms, tools, and content marketing strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity:
- To have a flexible way of working.
- To be part of a leading company.
- To advance and ehance your skills & be rewarded.
- To work with connections around the globe.
If these are of interest to you, take the next step and apply today.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR