Reporting to the Site Wide Services 3rd Party Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following :
1. Plays an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
2. Ensuring project priorities for safety, cost, quality and schedule are accurately conveyed to the Site Services Management Team
3. Assists in developing procedures and programs for providing technical support.
4. Provides supervision of and direction to subordinates involved in all project support activities
5. Assist Manager with budget tracking and costs analysis for multiple contracts and budgets
6. Assist Manager in report generation and analysis for all SWS scopes
7. Ensures that all required business license / permits are obtained and properly displayed and / or filed
8. Monitors subcontractor’s quality, safety and performance programs, verifies daily activity reporting and approves subcontractors invoicing for compliance with progress billing and reporting structures.
9. Establishes and maintains an effective and efficient communications system among project and home office functions to ensure an accurate and timely flow of information in accordance with the project requirements
10. Advises the Site Wide Service manager regarding developments that may affect personnel resources, service or equipment availability, interdepartmental procedural matters, and audits of system reporting and related subcontract requirements.
11. Minimize liability for fuel spills and fuel mixes, including the oversight of 3rd party carrier incident response.
12. Completes daily vehicle log
13. Forecast and maintain diesel, and gas fuels in the tanks of a fuel farm.
14. Provide forecasting support for other SWS provided services and subcontracts
15. Performs usage calculations, initiates service orders, and required fuel amounts for tank filling.
16. Performs routine logistical functions including preparation of receiving or shipping documents. Inspects samples of fuels, and checks gravity and flashpoint.
Gauges tanks for water, temperature, and fuel levels.
17. Schedule preventive maintenance and repairs on fuel terminal systems. Maintains fuel equipment as assigned.
18. Completes and verifies required documents and situation reports; maintains documentation as needed to support future audits.
Ensures that appropriate training is provided to team personnel.
19. Support Site Wide Services department with all scopes of work as needed
20. Other duties as required.
To be Considered Candidates :
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements