Are you passionate about disrupting the status quo? Are you a go-getter who does not stop until they achieve success? Do you love navigating the complexity of large organizations? Are you searching for a sales role that has no cap on commission?
The Enterprise Account Executive will be tenacious, driven and confident in selling Axonify’s modern learning solution. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to sell SaaS to an enterprise. Reporting to the Director, Account Executives, this role has a successful track record of being able to develop a strong pipeline through prospecting a warm lead, create a buying vision, clearly articulate a value proposition and navigate to power in the enterprise. The Account Executive has experience helping to penetrate a new market with a technology that’s still building brand awareness and won’t be afraid of uncharted territory. Achieve goals defined within their territory by establishing new name accounts as per Axonify’s sales methodology and compensation plan.
The things you’ll do:
- Skillfully manage opportunities from qualification to close, through large, complex enterprise-sized organizations
- Navigate to decision-makers within organizations and build business cases that illustrate ROI to drive opportunities
- Recognize and creatively address potential “red flags” in the buying processes of large organizations
- Disrupt the “status quo” within organizations and initiating change by demonstrating and getting agreement on a new approach to learning
- Own the relationship through the entire sales process actively engaging other Axonify resources as necessary to ensure success
- Use the latest sales and marketing tools and modern social media approaches to connect with strategically determined accounts
- Work in co-operation with the business development and marketing teams to establish and grow pipeline through targeted outbound strategies
- Create proposals and quotations for qualified prospects and leading RFP process for prospects
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through ongoing training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Gain an excessive understanding of the Axonify platform and methodologies and using this information to target sales efforts
- Collaborate with internal gurus, mentors and team members on marketing campaigns, such as trade shows, webinars, website visits and referral inquires
- And of course, other duties to support the Axonifam and further build your skills
The things you bring:
- Knowledge. Strong understanding of business and sales and strategic pipeline growth and management gained through post-secondary education, experience or a combination of both.
- Professional Experience. 5+ years of practical enterprise sales experience selling into the enterprise with frontline audiences, eLearning, Finance & Insurance or related industries. Experience selling complex SaaS Software, preferably in a disruptive market. A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role.
- Rockstar presentation and pitching skills. Strong ability to persuade and influence, gain support, and plan ahead for prospective sales activities. A natural ability to effectively deliver presentations and communicate over the phone, email or other forums that demonstrate your positivity, creativity and purpose.
- Creativity and boldness. Willing to push the boundaries of what’s been done before! A creative mindset to build solutions, energize others with passion, and encourage quality and commitment.
- Customer Savviness. Excel at building long-term customer relationships, great interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Travel flexibility. Commitment to presenting and demonstrating our solution by traveling to customer locations within North America up to 25% of the time when appropriate.
- Performance. Self-motivated, goal-oriented, with proven history of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Tools. Experience managing and tracking activities in Salesforce and works with leadership to create a sales growth plan.
- Team Player. Builds bridges among cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Ideally, this role will be based out of our Waterloo, Ontario office. You will have the flexibility to choose how you work - in office or virtually - with a requirement to be in the office 20% of the time if you live within 150km from the Axonify office. We're also interested in candidates who live within North America (and able to work within Eastern Standard Time) that would like to work virtually 100% of the time, and have the ability to come to our office once per quarter. You will be provided with the tools, resources and support to ensure success regardless of where you physically work.
We know that what you bring may not look exactly like what we have listed here. And that’s ok if you don’t check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
The things you’ll enjoy:
- An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
- People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values of Collaborate, Be Bold and Get It Done.
- A diverse Axonifam that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
- Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
- Flexibility and choice. Early riser? Great, we offer flexible work hours. Prefer to work from home and in the office? No problem, we operate on a hybrid model where you work in the location that supports your personal and professional life. Mac over PC? Take your pick because we want you to have the equipment that you are comfortable with. East or West coast? We have employees that span across Canada, the US and the UK. Eid or Christmas? Our Flexible Holiday Program supports you to take the days off that matter to you.
- Professional growth. We’re learning experts and our excitement goes beyond our product. Not only do we offer Axonifiers daily learning, continual growth and broad experiences, we also offer a Professional Growth Spending account to encourage more development even outside of work hours..
- Wellbeing that supports our lives away from work. We love what we do, but we also love our lives away from Axonify and we encourage employees to enjoy their personal lives with generous vacation time, Axonify holidays, personal days, competitive benefits with a Wellness Spending Account, and in-house workshops such as yoga, financial planning or mental wellbeing and self-care.
Ready to join the Axonifam? Here’s what’s next.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team reviews every resume and cover letter submitted and are committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about our candidate experience by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the Axonifam. And while the journey is continuous—always learning and adapting—we know that when we help each other grow, we can achieve amazing things together.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at email@example.com to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.
Powered by JazzHR