Our client, a leading software designing and development company, is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Design Strategist to join their team.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Envision the best in class mobile solutions by partnering with the client to build cross platform (mobile / web) strategies
2) Develop deep understanding of client's business needs & maintain a strong pulse of mobility trends
3) Study user personas and use cases to evaluate user experiences and identify areas of improvement
4) Create the product and mobile strategy and present brilliant visual presentations in keynotes
5) Conduct primary / qualitative customer research to understand the customer experience
6) Design the overall information architecture by creating app maps / site maps
7) Collaborate with UX / UI designers and provide them with direction to ensure strategy principles get translated into sound UX
8) Determine project approach and plan, defining scope, milestones, goals and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders
9) Work collaboratively with project managers and the functional teams
10) Identify large scale strategic opportunities for future projects, products and services
1) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
2) Recent experience in the software designing and development industry is strongly preferred
3) Preference will be given to people with recent experience in designing
This position is critical to the team and requires a qualified individual to fill the role... someone with a real go-getter attitude!