- Clean office areas daily as listed in task schedule
- Stock consumables, breakroom, lunchroom, and cleaning supplies
- Clean common staff areas as listed in task schedule
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors
- Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
- Light Maintenance
- Perform minor plumbing maintenance on existing systems.
- Perform routine painting and repairs as necessary to maintain facilities in like new condition.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Dust and cleans air/return vents and filters.
- Notify manager concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Dust and clean fire extinguishers and eye wash stations.
- Other duties as requested
- Including as assigned spot and special area janitorial duties
- Added duties to complete full shift schedule
Think you have what it takes to be part of our Janitors? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role:
- Previous housekeeping/custodian experience is an asset.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- WHMIS certification.
- Physical ability to perform all aspects of the job.
We thank you for your interest in the position. Only those candidates who match the requirements and are eligible to work in Canada will be contacted/shortlisted.