Are you a “foodie” and love cookies, muffins and pancakes? Are you are looking for a company where we place high value on teamwork, collaboration, innovation? Are you looking to gain experience and grow your career with a successful international company?
If you are looking to do the best work of your career, be a part of an extraordinary company and have a passion for what we do, we want to hear from you!
Cerelia Bakery Canada is currently looking to add some awesome new team members to our facility in Mississauga, ON. You will be a critical part of delivering our products to customers everywhere!
About Cerelia Bakery Canada:
We develop and produce exceptionally high-quality products including: Fresh & frozen cookie dough and muffin batter in pre-portion sizes and scoop and bake pails for the foodservice industry as well as in-store bakeries of North American grocery, mass and club stores.
Our baked gourmet cookies and muffins are produced for distribution through multiple channels, including quick service restaurants. Refrigerated products including cookie, pastry and biscuit dough sold to North American Grocery Stores in a variety of formats including canister, chub, break-and-bake and place-and-bake.
Our Research and Development is on-going, aimed at introducing new and exciting products to complement our delectable bakery lines. We are an aggressive, flexible company dedicated to providing quality products that satisfy customer needs and market place demands.
Most importantly, we are GROWING. As we grow, our team members grow with us.
About this Position:
The Mixer is responsible in ensuring seamless processing of product mixes/dough. The Mixer understands the impact of this position as it directly effects the whole process of our products being made as it is one the first and most important steps in the plant. The Mixer must ensure seamless processing of products. Responsible for the maintenance of prescribed quantity and quality of dough produced and operation of the mixer machine. The Mixer must be prepared to work as a team member and with minimal supervision, follow all safety and food safety procedures, and have a high threshold for heat in a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Follow the mixing schedule as required and laid out by the Production Supervisor.
- Gather, measure, and mix dough ingredients per the quality guidelines using our dedicated mixing machine to be transferred into our dough cutter.
- Transport dough buggies from one location to the other whenever required.
- Float from one production station to another effortlessly to ensure product quality standards are maintained.
- Manage product quality and recipes with other production team members.
- Ensure our high-quality standards are being met with every batch we produce by checking each batch for quality and accuracy - delivering a world class finished product each time.
- Support other departments and functions of production as required.
- Assist sanitation with the cleanliness of production equipment and floor.
- Adhering to all policies, procedures and programs of the company (GMP, Quality, Food Safety and Health & Safety etc) at all times.
- Other related duties and assigned.
- Weekend work required
- Overtime as required
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Fast paced environment
- Physical Demands: Bend, Carry, Lift, Push/Pull, Reach, Standing for long periods
- Ability to work in a hot/cold environment
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive Hourly Compensation.
- Fully Employer Paid Medical Insurance includes Dental & Vision.
- Life Insurance
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation.
- Comprehensive training program, tailored to each individual - regardless if you're a food manufacturing veteran or new to the industry, we will ensure you receive the training you need to succeed.
- Clean and safe production facility.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Cerelia Bakery welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are eager and excited to work with a company driven by quality, commitment to excellence, and an awesome product, we want to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR