We’re looking for a Woodlands Accounting Analyst to complete Ontario Regional office team in Nairn.
Reporting to the Regional Controller – Ontario, you will be responsible to manage the complete cycle of woodlands contractor payments, producing financial analyses, reports and performing accounting tasks.
- Process woodlands contractor payment accurately and timely.
- Book and reconcile cost accruals.
- Coordinate with operations update of payment rate tables based on contracts.
- Manage contractor advances and fuel deductions.
- Produce management reports such as roads funding and crown dues.
- Process and control roads construction and maintenance invoices as per contract.
- Participate actively to the monthly closing including preparation of the required journal entries and accruals, balance sheet accounts analysis, inventory reconciliations, financial reports.
- Share best practices with other finance team members within the organization on tools, system utilization and processes.
- Strong attention to detail as well as both technical and analytical skills.
- Resourcefulness, independence, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to make information understandable and ability to work on a team.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Flexibility and excellent customer service skills.
- Have a college degree in finance, accounting or business.
- Have minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- A relevant experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset.
- Be very familiar with the Microsoft Office suite, including in-depth knowledge of Excel.
- Have experience with an ERP system (SAP an asset).
- Mastery of written and oral English; knowledge of French an asset.
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.
The masculine gender is only for abbreviation.