At a Glance
rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
What Will You Do?
1. Responsible for maintaining uninterrupted production flow or high quality products in the most economical way within the manufacturing limits.
2. Fairly administer company rules and policies.
3. Regularly educate employees in safe working processes, environmental compliance issues, personal health and safety issues, and general housekeeping conditions.
4. Provide leadership for quality within the group. Is accountable for the total quality environment.
5. Promote cross training and continuous improvement for all employees to :
6. Provide a greater depth of knowledge per average employee
7. Create more flexibility on all levels of the manufacturing process.
8. Ensure existence and use of safety devices and equipment
9. Accountable for meeting production plan, and in doing so, plan and control the efficient use of manpower, machines and other resources to meet and continuously improve upon established standards.
10. Assure equipment and tooling is routinely and preventatively maintained.
11. Assure a clean and safe working environment.
12. Performs other similar and related duties as required
Education : B.S. degree in business, technical or related, or equivalent education and experience.
Experience : Minimum five years in a production environment and minimum of two years effectively leading others. Minimum 1 year LEAN manufacturing experience.