Director of Enterprise Sales - XR and innovation
XR stands for “extended reality,” an umbrella term that covers virtual reality (VR - complete immersion in a digital environment), augmented reality (AR - transparent glasses which enables you to see the reality, digitally enhanced), and mixed reality (MR - users interact with an environment consistent of both real and virtual worlds).
The metaverse revolution has started, and progressive companies are already acting, experimenting, taking the lead on this $13 trillion opportunity. We are looking for a Director of Sales with expertise in identifying and selling XR professional services solutions to enterprise clients. The objective for this role is to secure net new clients.
Reporting to the CEO you will:
- Assist in defining the market opportunity and in preparing the GTM plan
- Based on this plan, generate leads, and prospect for potential customers within our sweet spot
- Lead the entire business development process, from lead generation, to qualification, to opportunity development, to pitch / proposal presentation, to contract negotiation and closure
- Align and pitch Aequilibrium’s XR professional services to senior executives
- Build our partner channels, and develop joint business opportunities
- Maintain regular contact with XR influencers and provide relevant content and thought leadership to foster relationships.
- Manage the handover process to the Aequilibrium delivery team after closing a deal, ensuring a smooth transition and onboarding.
The successful candidate will rely upon (and contribute to) several tools and strategy frameworks, including a well-developed go-to-market and business development strategy to find and close new business opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience selling Professional Services to enterprise clients
- Proven experience in sales of high-tech products/services to large accounts with a focus on the XR market
- Expert at defining and implementing the account strategy for a portfolio of clients within the XR space.
- Able to deal with complexity in a fast-moving environment with complex customers’ business and technical needs.
- Entrepreneurial, driven, results orientated, great attention to detail
- Team-oriented, highly motivated and communicative
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Able to travel in Canada, US, or internationally to attend client meetings, conferences, and events
- Exceptional communication skills (both oral and written), able to make a polished and professional presentation
- Excellent understanding of the XR landscape with a strategic mindset to identify new “white space” opportunities
- Well networked and on top of development in strategic innovation, and people
- Operates with the highest level of personal and professional integrity
- A thoughtful, intelligent, and action-oriented executive with the ability to exert positive influence across the company’s organization
- Inspirational leadership: positive and motivating sales management style, combined with a sense of urgency to seize growth opportunities
- An aggressive yet balanced approach to sales; the ability to know when and how to close
- Technology savvy, dialed in, with a passion for XR
- Level-headed and able to perform well under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in technology, business or finance. An advanced degree is a plus
- This position will be Remote in Vancouver, Canada
Aequilibrium is a technology professional services organization voted multiple times among the Top 5 Best Companies in BC to work for, consistently ranked among the Top 5 Digital Agencies in Vancouver, and winner of multiple VancouverUX Awards for digital product design. We bring together product managers, designers, and developers dedicated to creating winning web, mobile and XR solutions. Our team uses Agile methodologies and Lean Startup principles to deliver our clients’ projects faster and with less risk. We are a fun and agile tech company where you get to be a strong member of our team while enjoying our incredible culture with lunch and learns, weekly business updates, Friday social hour, and genuine team members to collaborate with.
If you feel you’ll thrive in this environment and make a difference, you should definitely apply!
Some of Our Benefits
We offer our full-time employees:
- Competitive, total compensation package
- Remote-first work
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral bonus
- Feedback based on regular 1:1s
- Friday socials and other team events
- Monthly team lunches and birthday celebrations
Learn more about our team: https://aequilibrium.com/jobs/
At Aequilibrium, we seek candidates that add to our culture of valuing, respecting, supporting, and caring for each other. Diversity of thought and perspectives is critical to our success and all applicants are considered regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, colour, age, disability, marital status, heritage, religious or political beliefs.
Aequilibrium is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining our team, you may be asked to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check.
Get Social with Us!
Check out some of our recent press:
Powered by JazzHR