Simply Group has started a new venture within our business, where we have developed a retail sales channel through our new partnership with a National Retailer (apply to find out). Reporting to our Co-Founder and EVP of Strategic Partnerships and Business Development –The Home Improvement Sales Representative will be a key member of our team and is responsible for handling all aspects of the sales process. We have an aggressive growth plan for this partnership including geographic expansion, and are looking for self-driven, entrepreneurial individuals to help take us to the next level!
- Competitive Commission Structure and Pay for Performance Bonus Program. Avg Earnings: $150,000-$250,000 annually.
- Full time hours, flexible shifts.
- A rewarding role and a career path with rapid growth and leadership opportunities.
- World class comprehensive training opportunities to expand your skillset throughout industry leading product knowledge and mentorship programs.
- Opportunities to give back to our community through Simply Cares charitable foundation. Our charitable partners include, but are not limited to:
- Georgetown Bread Basket
- Covenant House
- United Way (Halton and Hamilton)
- Support and Housing (Halton Hills)
- Schedule leads with prospective clients and capitalize on valuable business opportunities to bring in new company revenue and improve bottom line profit , in addition to acting on warm leads provided by our retail partner.
- Make scheduled in-home visits to pre-qualified, interested leads.
- Apply consultative sales strategy to assess client needs and propose turnkey solutions to align with business objectives.
- Maintain client satisfaction ratings by offering proactive resolution ideas while driving actionable responses to questions, concerns, or challenges.
- Maintain productive relationships with customers through exceptional follow-up after sales while generating a referral base.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Sales (preferred)
- Ability to work and act independently using good judgement when assessing difficult situations.
- Self-motivated with an intense hunger for results supported by a demonstrated track record of revenue attainment.
- Strong negotiation and relationship building abilities.
- A high sense of self-awareness with the ability to adapt and connect with new prospects in their environment.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge on how to use smartphones and tablets.
- Driver’s License, and access to personal vehicle or reliable transportation.
Simply Group is growing, ! We have expanded our company with three recent acquisitions, resulting in us being one of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in the home energy sector with 200,000+ customers, 450+ employees, and 1.45 B assets under management. We are proud to be Great Place to Work Certified for six straight years and awarded Top Great Places to Work for Woman 2021. Simply Group was announced as winner of the 2019 Best Business of the Year award from the National Canadian SME Business Awards.
Learn more about our company and what makes us different. Explore our website here!
Powered by JazzHR