We're hiring Shipping Specialists for the Canmore Workshop!
It all started in 1999, making natural soap by hand in Canmore, Alberta. Rocky Mountain Soap Company has since grown to cover you head to toe in natural — but our mission to use only simple, natural ingredients hasn’t changed. Online and through our retail stores we bring you incredible soap, skin care and more that are good for you and the planet. And we still do it all by hand.
But we’re more than just natural nuts. A healthy planet is also about your actions, that’s where our core values come in: give it a go, customer service is an extreme sport, positivitude, cultivate team spirit and be kind. So join our admired and inclusive work culture by applying for open positions in various departments, from the front lines to the head office.
A day in the life of a Shipping Specialist:
- Adhere to all safety guidelines set out by company including COVID-19 Healthy Team Agreement.
- Review orders received from online sales, wholesale and retail
- Pick product orders from inventory
- Pack orders
- Ship orders according to shipping standards and process online via UPS/Canada Post
- Manage inventory control system
- Maintain a clean and organized work station
Does this sound like you?
- Flexible availability for day time shifts (8am-4pm) weekday shifts and weekend shifts. Shifts are scheduled a week in advance.
- Must be capable of handling continuous physical work, including; bending, pushing, pulling and lifting weight up to 50lbs repetitively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented, self-motivated, self-starter
- Good reading, writing and spoken English skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail - its all about the details
- Must be able to work in a highly scented environment
What is in it for you?
- Product discounts
- A happy and healthy work environment
Powered by JazzHR