Company overview: Mazenga Building Group Ltd. is a Toronto-based construction management firm established to provide clients with an unmatched level of attention, care, and customized management style. Our team strives to streamline the construction management process to deliver exceptional client satisfaction.
We are seeking an experienced Residential Site Supervisor for our Port Carling Office.
- 3-5 years of experience in residential settings
- Must own your own tools and have your own work van/truck
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of organization
- Experience with scheduling site logistics, providing clear direction to trades and labourers, and experience working in commercial, or residential settings
- Experience and understanding of jurisdictional process i.e. building inspections, TSSA, ESA etc.
- Proficient with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project
- Overall responsibility and control of site activity
- Scheduling trades and deliveries
- Full understanding of trade scopes, scheduling, and coordination of work
- Overseeing and enforcing site safety and required documentation
- Documenting site conditions and relevant administration
- To schedule, chair and document project meetings as required.
- Ensuring progress of the project and executing assigned tasks to meet project schedule
- Communicating frequently with the Project Manager
- Manage Labourers on site, approve timesheets in a timely manner
- Other duties, as assigned
Powered by JazzHR