How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community. That’s helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You understand that service is about making a connection. A smile, an extra hand, even an empathetic nod can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s at your core. You’re a people person through and through. Making someone’s day better, makes your day better.
- You have the opportunity to shine. To bring a bit of unexpected joy to someone’s day by being welcoming and friendly, while ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
- To showcase your passion for people by anticipating guests needs, and providing a bit of surprise and delight by taking proactive approach to caring for them.
- To inspire your team to deliver a guest experience that blurs the line between restaurants and quick service restaurants. You make guests feel important, and confidently answer their questions about our food and our brand.
- To lead by example, as well as support your team and guide them when orders need additional assistance.
- To connect, in the most meaningful way with guests during their visit at all touch points.
- To be a model of calm and fairness with guest experiences, and handling various situations with composure and positivity.
- To make McDonald’s about more than just our awesome, crave-worthy food. To make it an experience that delights and builds a strong relationship with our guests.