Int. Project Coordinator to manage and gather CAP Plan and Spend / Budget Forcasts -13974
Length : 12 Months (Possbility of Extension)
Location : Downtown Toronto (Some work from home flexiblility)
Project Details : The incumbent will work closely with / in support of an assurance team, providing coordination, communication and control functions in delivery of varying strategies, as well as several administrative tasks related to Budget and Project Management.
Must Have Skills :
1. GOC Reliability Security Clearance . Vendor is responsible to make sure contractor meets the requirements to obtain clearance if candidate doesn't already have clearance.
2. Microsoft office experience (high level) Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Projects
3. Ability to maintain SharePoint documentation and artifacts
4. Ability to manage and gather CAP Plan and Spend / Budget Forecasts
Nice to Have Skills :
1. Work with management to resolve issues and remove roadblocks across various teams.
2. Book meetings rooms for Workshop and meetings
3. Create, Track and maintain vacation schedules Project Coordination / Support Project Coordinator 5 - 7 years Please provide an example of your experience as a Project Coordinator managing and gathering CAP Plan and Spend / Budget Forecasts (5 - 7 years)