Do you want to help improve patients' healthcare outcomes? Now you can. LifeLabs Medical Laboratory Services is a proud Canadian company with over 50 years experience.
We provide laboratory testing services that help healthcare providers diagnose, treat, monitor and prevent disease in patients.
LifeLabs Medical Laboratory Services is seeking a Medical Lab Technician (Cytology) to join our team in Toronto , Ontario.
This is an important role in patient care and our business, and will let you see the difference that you make in patients' lives.
This is a part- time role for the afternoon shift (14 : 30 to 22 : 30) suitable for an individual with a flexible weekday schedule.
Job Description :
Are you a good fit?
We are looking for passionate individuals who share in the importance of our values : Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence, and can live these values with us every day.
LifeLabs is seeking individuals who can work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment, while adhering to LifeLabs' standards of safety, accuracy and efficiency. Do you have :
Technical Elements :
1. Data entry skills - Must have data entry experience; typing speed 45 words per min.
2. Medical terminology experience - Experience in data entry using medical terminology for patient records or tests ordered.
3. Previous cytology experience - Surepath or Hologic (preferred, not required).
4. Equipment troubleshooting - Experience working with analyzers and troubleshooting experience.
5. Chemical Management - Experience working with chemicals and supplies.