Our people are the heart and soul of our business, and we are looking for enthusiastic, upbeat, and hard-working people to join our team. As a Prep Cook, you can craft your skills and gain experience working in a fast-paced, structured environment. While learning from an incredible team of culinary leaders, you use strong communication and consistent momentum to successfully provide guests with a chance to enjoy high-quality food in a friendly environment.
Our restaurants are industry leaders in team development and offer unique opportunities for personal growth, regardless of where you are at in your career. You will be sure to make meaningful, career-enhancing connections and lifelong friends along the way.
Our menu, continuously developed by our Executive Chef, features globally inspired flavors and fresh, high quality ingredients. Our passion for the culinary arts and hospitality is evident in our menu, but also in our teams. Both our culinary and front of house staff members are made of people who work to make memorable experiences for our guests, from handcrafted dishes to flawless table service, focused on excellence in every detail.
- Prepare and manage freshly made prep recipes daily
- Ensure company food preparation specifications are met, while executing appropriate food handling protocols
- Maintain the quality of each dish while ensuring a speedy output
- Uphold cleanliness of workstation
- Support in all areas of the kitchen
- Previous experience in a full-service restaurant considered to be an asset
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Energetic and positive
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Possess basic food handling and preparation knowledge
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
With our company, you will have the chance to:
- Gain valuable experience in time management and communication
- Expand your network with new connections
- Advance your people skills
- Grow your career in our rapidly expanding company
- Learn about opportunities for taking part in new restaurant opens across Canada and the USA