How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community. That’s helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t a transaction. It’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger.
Excellent Communication Skills
Passion for Customer Service
Enjoys working in a team based environment
Being a part of the McDonald's Family means:
Receiving competitive wages based on experience
Working in a fun, exciting and positive team environment
Flexible working hours (P/T or F/T)
50% off food at every participating McDonald’s in Canada
Medical & Dental Benefits (full time employees)
Daycare subsidies for eligible candidates
Employee Outings & Activities
Having the opportunity to grow with excellent career opportunities
- we are currently paying an additional $2/hr over the base salary during the state of emergency ( subject to re-evaluation)