Title : Senior Trust Officer - Montreal, QC
Requisition ID : 86606
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
As a Senior Trust Officer working in a Scotia Wealth Management office, you are a trusted and experienced relationship manager responsible for supporting the company's strategy and revenue goals by profitably delivering a best in class client experience and presenting the full suite of Scotiatrust's high quality solutions to high net worth clients of Scotia Wealth Management, in accordance with your clients' needs and expectations and in compliance with policies and procedures.
You are also directly involved with the identification and pursuit of new business opportunities, both inside and outside Scotia Wealth Management.
You are client-centric and entrepreneurial, with a strong sense of proactivity and effective at building and maintaining deep relationships with clients as well as internal and external partners.
You are a proven, highly skilled professional with expertise in Estate & Trust administration and wealth management of varying complexity, and within the scope of your role you may be required to act as a director / officer of privately held companies.
Through an intimate understanding of clients' goals, needs and circumstances, you are responsible for engaging Scotiabank and Scotia Wealth Management's team of experts as needed, to deliver on total wealth strategies.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Relationship Management & Client Service
2. Business Development
3. Risk Management
Skills Experience and Functional Competencies
1. Entrepreneurial and capable of consistently delivering a proactive best in class client experience.
2. Effective at building and maintaining deep relationships and partnerships.
3. Proven ability to manage competing priorities without losing focus on key accountabilities
4. Strong interpersonal, verbal communication and negotiation skills and professionalism.
5. Deep understanding of the wealth management landscape and a demonstrated ability to work in an environment that demands tact, objectivity and sensitivity.
6. Strong change management skills and ability to adopt technology and reporting platform changes to support operational improvements, sales management process improvements, etc..
7. Proven ability to execute against financial targets and profitability measures.
Education and Other Requirements
1. Professional and / or industry accreditation, in addition to a university degree.
2. Minimum of 5-7 years of directly-related experience.
3. Proven success in high net worth client relationship management.
4. Membership or commitment to participate in CSI and / or STEP.
Location(s) : Canada : Quebec : Montreal
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries.
Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.
If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Segment : Bank, Banking, Developer, Business Development, Outside Sales, Finance, Technology, Sales