Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Reports to: Director of Revenue
Availability: Monday to Sunday, all operational hours
JOB PURPOSE: The Warehouse Manager will oversees operations within and around the park's Revenue Warehouse. As Warehouse Manager, the successful candidate must be available to work a variety of hours including nights, weekends and holidays based on business needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Review all operating policies and procedures on a continuous basis to ensure safety and efficiency.
- Train, develop, and evaluate personnel in warehouse positions.
- Interpret and enforce all park and corporate policies as set forth by Wet N Wild.
- Coordinate and continuously update all training programs, safety standards, and best practices within the Revenue Warehouse.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels and operating efficiencies to reduce labor costs.
- Tracking of all personnel break times to ensure that all Provincial labor laws are adhered to.
- Continually strive for quality service and guest satisfaction. Follow up on all complaints regarding staff member rudeness or careless work practices.
- Responsible for receiving goods delivered to the park and their proper storage and handling.
- Responsible for overseeing the staging and delivery of product from warehouse to stands; assisting as needed.
- Ensure accurate receiving and shipping records and updating files as required.
- Maintain product continuity throughout the receiving process with accurate results.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of any discrepancies pertaining to all deliveries.
- Perform other duties appropriate to the area of responsibility as deemed necessary by the Director of Revenue.
- Oversee all functions of the Central Receiving and Distribution Warehouse and its Team Members.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years of experience as warehouse supervisor
- Forklift operation experience required
- Strong management and communication skills
- Valid Ontario Driver's License
- Strong computer skills
- Strong administrative skills including organization, budget control, and scheduling
- Excellent motivational, leadership and team building skills
- This position requires continuous temperature changes, working alone, and working with others.
- This position requires frequent work in extreme heat, extreme cold, dryness, or humidity.
- This position requires occasional work in or around wetness, confined spaces-cramped quarters, heights, noise, detergents/chemicals, mechanical hazards, moving objects, fumes/odors, dust, mists, gases, or vibrations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to sit and/stand/or walk for long periods of time throughout the day
- Must be able to work outdoors in the park at various times throughout the year
- Requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, eye/hand coordination, near vision, hearing and speech
- Requires frequent kneeling and bending
- Requires frequent walking, reaching above shoulder, pushing and pulling
- Requires frequent lifts and carries up to 60 pounds
- Requires occasional carries up to 100 pounds with the assistance of a two wheel hand truck.
Any and all other duties that is assigned or necessary in order to support the Revenue Department and the park as a whole. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, staff levels, or technical developments) dictate.
WET'N'WILD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WET'N'WILD IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE