Doxim is one of the country’s largest privately held print, mail, and electronic presentment and payment providers. Managing and delivering millions of print and electronic documents every month, we work with our clients to tailor our services and solutions to their unique business needs. We then handle those needs, while our clients sleep peacefully at night, knowing that the documents, crucial to their company businesses, are being handled securely, efficiently, and meticulously, by a partner they can trust.
Doxim builds and delivers a suite of Customer Communication Management solutions including automated client onboarding software, cloud-based enterprise content management, and advanced document processing solutions for Financial Service Providers and their outsourcing partners. Doxim solutions help these organizations to improve client communications, streamline document access and meet the stringent compliance requirements associated with transactional document processing. We are leaders in quality, commitment, and service.
To be the leading provider of Customer Communications Management solutions to financial service providers.
What We Offer:
Receive a $1000 Welcome Bonus when you join our team!
- Starting wage from $19.00/hour
- Health and Dental Benefits package
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- RRSP retirement plan (4% company match)
- Bonus Eligible Position
- 8-hour shifts - 8:30AM - 5:00PM.
Vision for the Roles:
The role of Warehouse Specialist reports to the Production Control Manager in conjunction with the Operations Team Leaders, and encompasses the day-to-day tasks of:
- Shipping / Receiving material
- Unload and load material onto/from truck
- Operate sit down and stand-up counterbalance Forklift
- Managing and Controlling Inventory accurately
- Warehouse organization
- Assist and prepare material for scheduled jobs
- Communicate with suppliers on orders
- Prepare deliveries for Canada Post pickup
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
This work involves the production of sensitive client brokerage and bank statements, trade confirmations and Year-end tax documents. There is an absolute need for timeliness and accuracy associated with the inventory that is directly connected to production service delivery. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience, focus, commitment and capabilities that clearly show their capacity to excel in a demanding and high-performance work environment.
- Manage and organize inventory while maintaining a tidy warehouse
- Keep track of minimum/maximum inventory levels
- Pull inventory and organize packages for scheduled jobs plus accurate restocking
- Pull and prepare Roll Stock for Continuous Roll Printer
- Manage and coordinate stock rotation
- Responsible for shipping packages to customers
- Ship packages domestically and internationally with required paperwork
- Receive incoming packages and perform inspections of goods received
- Prepare and stage waste material for recycling and shredding
- Safely operate various power equipment including, but not limited to, pallet movers and forklifts
- Conduct physical inventory & cycle counts
- Compile weekly and monthly client reports & checklists accurately
- Follow procedures for inventory control purposes
- General housekeeping within the shipping/receiving area & shop area
- Provide additional support for Production services during peak periods (month end, quarter
end, year-end (and during Tax season – January to March each year).
Education and Technical Qualification:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years warehouse/inventory experience required
- Valid Forklift operator’s license is required (re-certification can be arranged)
- Safely Operate sit down and stand-up counterbalance Forklift with Roll Clamp
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Possibly some overtime required and the occasional weekend (as needed)
- Noisy environment during peak period processing
- Steel Toed safety boots required (Gloves and Ear plugs provided)
- Flexible schedule as this position may require weekends and late evenings
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
Doxim is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported. Under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, we provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate, please call 1-866.475.9876, send a fax to 1-866-256-8868 or email email@example.com.
Powered by JazzHR