WHO IS RATEHUB.CA?
We’re a company on a mission. Every single team member, from product & engineering, to sales & marketing, finance, operations and everything in between is obsessed with one thing; helping Canadian’s make better financial choices. And we’re pretty great at it, too. Via our digital application technology and our award winning in-house brokerages, we help over 1m Canadian’s per month make a positive impact on their finances. 365 days a year we deliver our users the best online mortgage experience, personalized credit card options, and cheaper auto & home insurance policies than they typically get from their existing financial adviser.
Changing how people make financial choices isn’t easy, though. We know that achieving our mission is full of challenges; challenges that can be complex and often unforeseen, but that are always interesting, rewarding and fun to solve as a team. This is where you come in. We are on the hunt for the right kind of people to join us and help lead us forward to continued growth.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Analytics, the Data Analyst is an integral member of Ratehub’s Analytics team. You will work on high impact projects with business stakeholders and will need to use data to solve long-term and immediate business problems. You will have end-to-end responsibility for ongoing and project based work streams and operate within a matrix structure - dedicated to some of our Business Units.
- End to end ownership of analytics for some of our Business Units and/or functions including: scorecards, functional analytics & insights, project & stakeholder management.
- Develop a good understanding of how data will flow and be stored through the organization across multiple applications such as CRM, Broker & Sales tools, Finance / Accounting tools, Backend and the Data Warehouse
- Partner with business stakeholders to determine requirements, anticipate future needs, and identify areas of opportunity to drive business growth
- Work closely with the Product, Engineering, Design, and Data Engineering teams to ensure new product features are measured, tracked, and successfully rolled out
- Present analysis and recommendations to key stakeholders and leadership
- Post-secondary degree: We value intelligence over relevance, but a Bachelors in Computer Science would be looked upon favorably
- 3+ years’ of similar work experience
- Advanced SQL knowledge and intermediate Python skills
- Experience in building reports and scorecards using tools like Sisense, Power BI, Looker (we use Looker so extra points for that)
- Experience with digital analytics using tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, Heap, Adobe Analytics (we use Heap so extra points for that)
- Familiarity with working in cloud infrastructure, preferable AWS (EC2, S3, Redshift, Lambda etc)
BEYOND THE TECHNICAL YOU ARE
- Detail oriented: High standard of data quality and integrity
- Resourceful: You don’t have all the answers, but you know how to get them
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment and able to pivot quickly to align with changing priorities
- Fun: You bring your whole self to work and make an effort to contribute to our workplace culture in a positive way
- Do the right thing: You are able to assess both customer and company needs to make good business choices
- Growth mindset: You love to learn and try new things
- Willing to Help: You care about your team members and are willing to help out outside your realm of expertise.
- Impact orientated: You are motivated by results and track to completion
Ratehub welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR