We are presently looking for a new member to join our W3M team as:
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with good communication skills and would be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
Proactively complete maintenance work to include electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and general repair and maintenance of all equipment to maintain quality and production levels
- Perform preventative maintenance of equipment within manufacturers specifications
- Maintain the building by repairing as required
- Fabricating or building items as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintain CMMS software and update assigned work orders
- Promote an atmosphere of team work at all time
- Recommend and participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Work in compliance with the Quality and Business Operating Systems and all health and safety and environmental legislation.
- Completion of any other duties as assigned.
- Abide by Company Value Statement and the Company Standard Code of Conduct Trouble shooting of equipment and maximizing production time
- Trouble shooting and teaching robotic applications
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR DESIGNATION REQUIREMENTS:
Must possess a secondary school diploma or equivalent, with preference given to those who have completed Maintenance diploma/certificate and/or hold a ticket in industrial maintenance.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have education in the areas of electrical, PLC, mechanical and pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- The successful candidate must also achieve the Company determined pass on an internal Technical Test.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least three years' experience in maintenance, with preference given to those who have knowledge and experience in the areas of PLC, electrical, mechanical , pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Able to pass the forklift, fall arrest and boom training provided by the company.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, have reliable transportation, willing and able to work all three shifts (Days, Afternoons, Midnights)
COMPETITIVE WAGE RATE