The BC Provincial Health Order dated 29 December 2020 has resulted in a reduction of staff. Currently we are looking for expressions of interest to work with us in security positions at remote camps at the following locations (Prince George, Kitimat, Fort St John, Burns Lake, Houston) for when the Health Order is lifted.
Although we are not able to advise when hiring for these sites will resume, we still encourage you to apply. Our Recruiters will contact any applicants selected for interview to move forward in our screening process to be placed on our waitlist.
Securiguard will be hiring for full-time guards in the oil and gas sector in the North Coast! This is a chance to be a part of a unique and exciting project!
Hours of work: $ Pay Rate is: $19.96/hr; 12 hour shifts 2 weeks in/out schedule
Location: Lejac, Houston, Bruns Lake, Kitimat, Terrace, Prince George, Fraser Lake, Fort Fraser, New Hazelton, Hazelton, Smithers, and Over Arching North Coast
- Providing excellent customer service to both the client and its guests
- Emergency response: Ability to respond to incident/emergency situations and follow required protocol
- Access control at terminals and project sites
- Patrolling of designated areas
- Radio check ins
- Report writing
- Identify and reporting safety hazards
- Visual security presence - detect and deter unauthorized persons
- Coordinating and liaising with the police or emergency personnel when required
- Reporting security breaches
- Adhere to Securiguard's core Values, Vision, Mission statement
- Perform regularly scheduled site duties as required by client standard operating procedures
- Keep consistent notes using company issued note book
- Frequent shift activity reporting
- Valid BC Security License
- Class 5 Driver's License with a clean driving abstract
- Must have a vehicle to travel to and from the job site
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol test
- Ability to read and write descriptive and factual reports in the English language
- OFA 1 (First Aid)
- PCST (Pipeline Construction Training)
Employee Perks We Offer:
- Extended health and dental benefits - conditions apply
- Discount Cineplex movie tickets
- Flexible schedules
- Recognition programs & events
- Uniforms & Training
We're only accepting applications from individuals seeking full-time employment with the ability to get yourself to and from site.
Securiguard is an equal opportunity employer and we value the diversity of our staff. We are committed to building a facilitative environment of respect, inclusiveness and career growth.
Securiguard Services Limited has been at the forefront of the asset protection arena for almost fifty years by being a leading-edge innovative security and safety solution provider. That is how it has become one of the largest and most trusted private security organizations in Canada. Securiguard has proven expertise in deploying security and safety personnel in a variety of industries including Corporate, Retail, Property Management, Industrial, Aviation, Marine, Government, Educational, and Industrial/Resource Projects and has the largest and highest accredited K9 detection and screening division in Canada. With the ability to service clients across Canada including major centers, small towns, and remote locations by air, land, or sea their team of 3000+ strong security and safety professionals, make people feel safe by offering a comprehensive selection of safety and security services and solutions.