Description : Are you an energetic team player with solid experience as a database administrator?
Our clients' Provider Solutions Operations team is looking for a highly motivated DBA to support and develop database solutions in their national portfolio.
Join them and be part of our client's Health journey to provide better access to health information and enable better health outcomes for Canadians.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You will join a high performing team of DBAs on a diverse range of projects. Work on the team is customer focused with an on-call support component to ensure we deliver on our customer-first commitment.
Responsibilities include database tuning, implementing and testing upgrades and patches, and defining backup and recovery strategies.
You will develop documentation, provide technical support and resolve incidents and performance problems. By collaborating with other teams you will design and deliver quality, innovative solutions for our customers.
As part of our team, you will :
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
You are :
You have :
Must have skills :
1. Expert knowledge and expertise on Oracle V11G, V12C (Windows) and PostgreSQL.
2. Solid experience troubleshooting and resolving database issues (performance, integrity, recovery, security)
3. Proven skills in monitoring, tuning and optimizing database performance (tools such as Datadog, OEM, Check MK)
4. Experience designing database solutions for new products
5. Hands-on experience with Oracle version upgrades and data migration
6. Experience architecting, deploying and maintaining database backup and recovery solutions
7. Solid documentation and process-driven attitude
Nice to have skills :
1. MS SQL Server
2. MongoDB Enterprise
3. Change management tools such as Remedy
4. Experience in programming or scripting languages
5. Health Industry experience