• Cooking in an Active Senior Living Community
Prepare of all components of the meal.
• Follow the recipes/menu provided.
• Ensure overall quality and presentation of the food is appealing..
• Sanitize all work surfaces and equipment used.
• Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads.
• Re-stock work areas and ensure proper stock rotation.
• Clean the kitchen as per cleaning schedule..
• Food Handlers Certification a must
• Previous experience in the Restaurant and or Hotelsetting an asset
• Previous food preparation experience
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to communicate with managers, customers, and other employees